I can remember when I was growing up I started working in my Dads’ grocery store at the age of 10. Thinking back now at that age from my perspective business seemed all fun and no worries. I worked with Dad in our family business until I was 30 in which time I learned a few things about business. One thing I heard from time to time was Risk. Risk is investing your money in a venture without any guarantee of a return on your investment (R.O.I.) The return on your investment comes in the form of either money or value of some sort. An investor can get all of their money back plus interest quickly from the company or person who owed the money, or by ownership of the business that produces an income over time that recovers the original investment plus more.
If you wanted to make money from any business today doesn’t it require you to “risk” some of your money to invest in this start-up? Of course it does; in traditional business and in online businesses alike. You may already know some of the traditional business start-up investments like rent, insurance, inventory, etc. In online and home-based businesses there are also start-up investment fees like monthly website fees, a business start-up fee, and/or a monthly business fee. Some initial start-up fees I’ve seen $1,500 and up, then a montly fee thereafter. These costs are all risks, there is no guarantee you will get this money back…of course you hope and maybe believe you will get back your investment.
There are some online businesses that don’t require any money risked at all! Yeah I know this sounds crazy but let me explain: some businesses don’t have a start-up fee, or website fees, or monthly fees, or any fees at all. Their business is actually free, how do they do this? by suggesting you buy their products, or services each month they will consider you their independent business rep. Why is this No risk? It becomes no risk when you are already buying these same or similar products at your local retail store right now. When you go to the drug store or health food store and buy a bottle of vitamins each month you are not risking any money because you are getting a guaranteed return on your investment in the form of value for your health. The same holds true when you buy these same types of products from an online business you join but with a really nice difference…now you can make money too from this home-based business, and all without any money risked. If you haven’t already found one of these businesses don’t take my word for it do some research and see for yourself.
– Dave Puckett
- Hidden Fees for High Volume Merchants – Part 2 | Social Business Bank – Merchant Guide
- Choose Rollover to 401k IRA Account Provider | Rollover 401k IRA
- What Stocks Are and How Stock Market Investments Work | Investing Blog
- Start Your First Business in an Incubator! « Free Article To Read – jenniferdejoya.com
- An Email Marketer’s Perspective on Promoting Twitter | Socialize Your Business
- How to Start an Online Business Today | Online Business
- Popular Money Making Opportunities | jeffreyblogonline dot com
- marketing strategy for an online grocery store? | Feed-Xmlrss.com | News Feeds
- Online Money Making Opportunities… Success or Scam Stories? | Feed-Xmlrss.com | News Feeds
- How Can I Reduce My eBay Or Amazon Fees? | Feed-Xmlrss.com | News Feeds